A visit to AW enterprises (manufacturer of Allur):
- Discussed the improvement of the elastic band to a higher quality band
- Got approval to document the process of making Allur wallets using photos and videos
- Received valuable information on a source for leather and vinyl
Jamie Hoffman @ Uncommon Goods (Skype call)
- Include photos that show how your product works, where it is made, and what are the materials that you are using.
- When running a campaign it is helpful to have an operations person (someone who is prepared and can help you handle tasks)
- Include real good photos + packaging
Chris Huizenga (Skype call #2)
- Do research on your target audience
- "It is not just enough to make the thing. Design the experience."
- Make sure you know your audience really well